Skip to main content
Printing in the Library
- Print Release Stations are available on the 3rd and 5th Levels of Case Library as well as in Cooley Science Library.
- Color Printing
- Colgate students or faculty may print a limited number of color pages to support academic purposes at the Case Library Circulation Desk or the Cooley Library Circulation Desk and subject to the color printing policy. Please see a staff person to release your print job.
- Users needing extensive printing, printing of non-academic materials, or multiple copies of materials, and all non-Colgate patrons needing color printing should contact Document Services, 228-7487 in the O’Connor Campus Center.
Copiers in the Library
Scanners in the Library
- Level 3 Reference Area
- There are two ScannX touch-screen public scanners located near the public printers.
Fax Machine in the Library
- There is no longer a fax machine in Case-Geyer.
- Other Fax Machine Options
- O’Connor Campus Center
- Parry's Hardware provides faxing services ($4 for up to 4 pages, $1 for each additional page).
- Public library
- Colgate bookstore