Faculty Research Support
Colgate University Libraries actively engages in the selection, organization, and preservation of collections and the provision of both physical and intellectual access to resources appropriate to the curriculum of the University, the current research interests of the faculty and the needs of the Colgate community.
For more information, please see our Faculty Research Support Policy.
- Interlibrary Loan - the ILL team works with a global network of institutions to borrow all types of materials. We participate in RapidILL which expedites receipt of journal articles, mostly as PDFs within a day or two.
- Center for Research Libraries - access five million publications, archives, collections and one million digital resources. CRL also supports the purchase of library materials and short-term access to databases and periodicals through its Request a Purchase program.
- Library Liaison - Library faculty members available for research assistance, instruction, and review of content and information needs.
- Faculty Carrels - individual space for faculty research within Case Library
- Book & Materials Purchasing - request materials to be purchased by the Libraries
- Journal & Database Subscriptions - new subscriptions or purchases can be requested via the purchase request form