- Use is restricted to 2 to 6 students working collaboratively
- 4 hour maximum use
- Rooms are locked with key - check out at the Circulation Desk
- Late arrivals beyond 15 minutes from start of reservation may be cancelled and room reassigned
- Open ems.colgate.edu and login.
- Choose "Create a Reservation"
- Choose “Book now” for Library Group Study Rooms immediately reservable.
- Fill in requested information and click “Search”
*NOTE: The number you enter in the “Number of People” box must be less than 6
- Choose a room from list by clicking the blue plus (+) sign.
- Choose “Reservation Details” and fill out requested information.
- Make sure “Host” is selected as “Library Group Study, Viewing & Listening Rooms.
Click “Create Reservation.”