Printing in the Library
- Print Release Stations are available on the 3rd and 5th Levels of Case Library as well as in Cooley Science Library.
- For information on how to print, please visit the WebPrint website.
- Color Printing
- Colgate students or faculty may print a limited number of color pages to support academic purposes at the Case Library Circulation Desk or the Cooley Library Circulation Desk and subject to the color printing policy. Please see a staff person to release your print job.
- Users needing extensive printing, printing of non-academic materials, or multiple copies of materials, and all non-Colgate patrons needing color printing should contact Document Services, 228-7487 in the O’Connor Campus Center.
Copiers in the Library
- Copiers are available on the 2nd and 3rd Levels of Case Library.
Scanners in the Library
- Outside the Digital Learning & Media Center on Level 5
(2) 35mm slide/photo scanners
Kanguru DVD/CD Duplicator
Flatbed document scanner with feeder
Level 3 Reference Area
- The reference area on Level 3 has two computers connected to scanners. They are located near rooms 310 and 340.
- There is a ScannX touch-screen public scanner is located near the public printers.
Fax Machine in the Library
- Located on Level 5, near the Plasma Screen on the West side.
- You must have a credit or debit card in order to send a fax. Gate Cards do not work at this time.
- It costs $1.95 for the first page and $1 for every page after (for domestic calls).
- It is free to receive faxes.
- Other Fax Machine Options
- Parry's Hardware provides faxing services ($4 for up to 4 pages, $1 for each additional page).
- Public library
- Colgate bookstore