Colgate University Libraries services during COVID-19 remote learning
With Colgate University's decision to move to online instruction for the spring semester, the Case-Geyer Library and the Cooley Science Library will be closed for the time being.
Access to materials
All requested physical materials from Case Library may be picked up in the third floor East entrance of Case-Geyer, facing James B. Colgate Hall.
Requested physical materials from the Cooley Science Library may also be picked up in the third floor East entrance of Case-Geyer, facing James B. Colgate Hall.
Pick-up times are TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, and THURSDAY 9am - 4pm; closed all other days.
The Libraries' staff is still here to support teaching, learning, and research. The Libraries will continue to provide access to over 750,000 ebooks and 310 electronic databases. The Colgate community will have access to our electronic resources from any location, as well as to our expert librarians via our electronic reference and consultation services.
Important Changes to Accessing Library Materials and Interlibrary Loan
(For faculty, staff, & registered students only)
- - Help with reserves/ILL: Heidi Ziemer, email@example.com
- - Help with remote library instruction, research, & access to collections:
- Arts & Humanities: Jesi Buell, firstname.lastname@example.org; Rachel White, email@example.com; Heidi Ziemer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Sciences: Lynne Kvinnesland, email@example.com; Steve Black, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sciences: Peter Tagtmeyer, email@example.com
- University Studies: Josh Finnell, firstname.lastname@example.org; Debbie Krahmer, email@example.com; Anastasia Wells, firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Help with accessibility: Debbie Krahmer, email@example.com
- - Help with Special Collections and University Archives: Sarah Keen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Help with Government Documents: Debbie Krahmer, email@example.com
REMOTE ACCESS TO SERVICES
- - Research support through phone/email/chat
- - Research support through Google Hangouts
- - ILL assistance
REMOTE ACCESS TO COLLECTIONS
- - Databases
- - Ebooks
- - Interlibrary Loan & WorldCat
- - LibGuides - guides for research in a specific subject or topic
- - Special Collections & University Archives