- Interlibrary Loan - the ILL team works with a global network of institutions to borrow all types of materials. We participate in RapidILL which expedites receipt of journal articles, mostly as PDFs within a day or two.
- ConnectNY - as a founding member of this direct borrowing consortium, we have access to over 10 million titles delivered within 48-72 hours.
- Center for Research Libraries - access five million publications, archives, collections and one million digital resources. CRL also supports the purchase of library materials and short-term access to databases and periodicals through its Request a Purchase program.
- Library Liaison - Library faculty members available for research assistance, instruction, and review of content and information needs.
- Faculty Carrels - individual space for faculty research within Case Library
- Book & Materials Purchasing - request materials to be purchased by the Libraries
- Journal & Database Subscriptions - new subscriptions or purchases can be requested via the purchase request form